I am now officially 20 weeks pregnant. Finally reached the halfway mark! I still have not felt the magical re-energizing of the second trimester and according to all the books it ends at 28 weeks so I have 8 more weeks for it to kick in. I have started to want to "nest"...which has turned out to be a problem, as this baby does not have a room yet. And i want to organize, but space is very limited. We wont find out the gender until next week, and I think I am more excited for that than I am for Christmas. I can feel the baby moving now, as can my husband. This baby is insanely active and seems to always be kicking or moving. Feeling the baby move is my favorite part of being pregnant. I also am finally starting to have a"bump"!! Which I am actually very excited about. I want to actually look pregnant for more than just the last few weeks this time.It took a while for it to appear, 2 weeks ago you still could not even tell,..and it still kinda just looks like I'm awkwardly fat sometimes....but its a bump!
How far along? 20 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss? +0
Maternity clothes?yes, I finally gave in a few days ago
Stretch marks? no new ones
Sleep?Extremely tired but having trouble sleeping at night, this baby is a night owl
Best moment this week? Feeling the baby kick over and over
Have you told family and friends? yes
Miss anything?I miss being able to move around without doing something weird to some muscle or other
Movement? yes! allllll the time! its so fun :)
Food cravings? peppermint ice cream, cafe rio, m&m's, cookies,cake,oreos....sweets! some days I dont want to eat anything healthy at all
Anything making you queasy or sick? the kitchen.strong smells.dishes
Have you started to show yet? yes
Gender Prediction? im really trying not to think about it too much cause we will find out next week.
Labor signs? been getting lots of braxton hicks contractions lately.
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? mostly happy, very easily annoyed though, i have a ridculously short fuse when i am pregnant
Looking forward to? Finding out the sex of this baby!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment